This afternoon at our semi-annual Presidents’ Conference, I announced the composition of the UTE Bargaining Team. The team will be composed of eight members:
- Adam Jackson, Chair of the Committee and 2nd National Vice-President
- Jamie vanSydenborgh, Co-Chair and RVP Southwestern Ontario Region
- Gary Esslinger, RVP Prairie Region
- Cosimo Crupi, RVP Northern and Eastern Ontario Region
- Eddy Aristil, RVP Montreal Region
- Greg Krokosh, RVP Rocky Mountains Region
- Brian Oldford, RVP Atlantic Region
- Michelle Neill, TSO Presidents’ Representative and President of Local 90002 Charlottetown
Now that the team has been created, they will be meeting with our negotiator Morgan Gay, in the near future. Brother Gay will be contacting the CRA negotiator to exchange demands and set up dates to start the negotiations. We ask for your continued support throughout the bargaining process.
Our bargaining team will keep you informed throughout this process. Be sure to go to ute-sei.org and psacunion.ca for updates or sign up for email alerts. Also, should you have any questions, please contact your UTE Local President.
UTE National President