PSAC Ontario Federal Disability Insurance Plan for PSAC Members
PSAC Ontario will be holding a webinar on Federal Disability Insurance Plan for PSAC Members. Our guest speaker will be James Infantino, PSAC Disability Insurance and Pensions Officer.
The webinar is scheduled for:
Wednesday, March 3rd at 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm
Topics covered in the webinar will include:
- Federal Disability Trends
- Provisions of the Federal Disability Insurance Plan
- Filing a claim for Federal Disability Benefits
- Appealing an adverse decision (denial) of a federal disability claim
- Termination of Employment due to Disability
This webinar is open to ALL members.
Please use the following link to register:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information on how to participate.
Should you have any questions, please contact Kellie Loshak at the PSAC Kingston Regional Office – email@example.com (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please see the attached poster for further details.
PSAC Ontario Regional Executive Vice-President